The National Cyber Security Centre, part of CGHQ, is warning festive shoppers to be extra vigilant this Christmas, as last year each online shopping fraud incident cost an average of £775.
NCSC is launching a series of TV ads, supported by its helpful website and 6 key messages:
- Use a strong and separate password for your email
- Create strong passwords using three random words
- Save your passwords in your browser (Nick: or password manager)
- Turn on two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Update your devices and apps
- Back up your data
Please share these with your colleagues and friends, and encourage them to have a look at the Cyber Aware website.