DSC, the Directory of Social Change, has long been a great source of training, research, publications, events and funding services. If you have not recently checked out what they can offer, I recommend you do so at https://www.dsc.org.uk/
The next event is Funds Online Live!, a half-day conference on 18th March where according to DSC the event will give:
- The latest best practices in fundraising
- Demonstrations showing you how to get the best out of Funds Online
- Research and trends to understand and navigate the current government and sector polices
- Keynotes from members of the fundraising community
- Guest funders speaking on current funding programmes and plans for the future.
It’s free for Funds Online subscribers and is cost-effective for everyone else, so why not consider investing some time to help your trust fundraising?
More information can be found at the DSC Funds Online Live! website.