This has proven to be our most popular EVER webinar! It’s coming up on Friday 26th February, so this is your last chance to book your place, at no charge.
Despite the long-standing rules, many organisations still have questions around fundraising consent and lawful basis generally.
The next free webinar is entitled ‘Fundraising consent and lawful basis for processing: all your questions answered‘ and will run on Friday 26th February at 09:30. Nick will:
- Explain the background to the issue from UK GDPR and PECR, including what the ICO says
- Clarify the implications of using each lawful basis for processing
- Define exactly what ‘consent’ means
- Define when you need consent, and when you don’t
- Explore the other lawful bases for processing when consent isn’t needed or appropriate
- Recommend how to get consent and how to demonstrate you have it
- Give examples of a Legitimate Interests Assessment (“LIA”)
- Suggest how to deal with tricky problems such as historical email addresses
There will be time for a Q&A at the end of the webinar, and you can submit specific questions in advance.