From now on, the attendees at our free monthly webinars will vote on the next topic to be considered. ‘Reviewing your Privacy Notice’ was the clear winner this time, and you can register now.
The next free webinar is entitled ‘Reviewing your Privacy Notice‘ and will run on Friday 26th March at 09:30.
One of the key UK GDPR principles is transparency and the most important element in demonstrating this is the Privacy Notice.
This webinar is aimed at people who wish to review their Privacy Notice, or for those responsible for making sure it is correct and complete. At the end of the webinar you will have the resources you need to review your own Privacy Notice, and check it complies with the UK GDPR and ICO best practice.
In this webinar, Nick will explain:
- The background to the transparency principle in UK GDPR, including what the ICO says
- Each section of the Privacy Notice format and what you need to include
- How to present the information in a timely way
- How to present the information in an effective way, including the use of layering
- Using Privacy notice in the context of automated decision-making and profiling
- Ways to raise staff awareness
- How often to review your Privacy Notice
- Why your RoPA/Information Audit is key to demonstrating transparency
As always everything will be related back to the UK GDPR and ICO guidance, including their new Accountability Framework.
There will be time for a Q&A at the end of the webinar, and you can submit specific questions in advance.