The 5th annual Charity Digital Skills report has just been published, and you can download your free copy here (no personal data is needed).
Why not see how your organisation benchmarks against others in the sector:
- 60% of charities have a documented digital strategy
- 78% have used digital to engage with new audiences
- Almost half want to see a clear digital vision from their leadership team
- Charities see improving their digital channels as their top priority
- IT is seen as the biggest barrier to digital progress, and specifically digital skills and the understanding of the need to invest
The report contains much more insight, and if you would like to understand exactly what is in a digital strategy, and how to create one, why not use a free 20-minute insight call?