The Charities Aid Foundation have just launched their ‘UK Giving Report 2021’ based on around 22,000 interviews through 2020 and 2021.
The key findings are:
- Giving was up from £10.6 billion to £11.3 billion
- The number of people donating was down but average donations were up
- The most popular cause was Animal Welfare, followed by Children & Young People
- More people reported using Gift Aid than ever before
- Cash giving has recovered but remains below historic levels
Read the full report here, and see how its insight can help your fundraising plans.