Many of you have attended the free monthly webinars over the last 18 months and, from the feedback you shared, you found them helpful.
Due to popular demand, we are increasing the frequency and range of topics, so we will be running two hour-long webinars per month (second and fourth Fridays starting at 09:30) and will cover topics relating to Data Protection, Technology, Fundraising and Charity Governance.
As now, the webinars will be free for TinoPai members (which is free to join), include a sli.do Q&A, and be available on-demand; the benefits of joining the live webinars are you can take part in the Q&A, and each webinar will include a special offer.
So why not see the whole webinar programme now at https://zorva.info/free-webinars/ and sign up to all those that will be helpful – free registration is open for every webinar through to December?
Whilst you are welcome to attend any or all of the webinars, those you might find of particular interest are in bold:
- Designing data protection into your next project or campaign
- Trustees responsibilities and sources of help
- Acceptance of donations – when and why not?
- Delivering a successful CRM project
- Reviewing your Privacy Notice
- Board toolkit part 1 – STEEPLE, SWOT, Ansoff/Portfolio
- Introduction to Supporter journeys
- Cyber security based on NCSC recommendations
- Delivering successful projects
Go to https://zorva.info/free-webinars/ now and find out more; if you are not a TinoPai member you will be invited to join; it’s free and there are other benefits such as the ability to book a free 20-minute insight call.
And please encourage your colleagues to sign up to our insight newsletters using the link https://zorva.info/resources/insight-enewsletters/, so we can help them stay up to date with relevant news, and webinar details.