Partly to help charities move forward after lockdown and furloughing, I am pleased to launch Zorva reStart – a programme designed to help equip you with the skills and tools you need. This area will be added to in the next few weeks, to show you the full range of workshops I can offer. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact me.
The reStart programme is designed to help you be ready to continue your important work, as we come through the COVID-19 lockdown and emerge into a new charity landscape.
All the modules are designed so that they can tailored to fit your exact situation and needs, or delivered ‘out of the box’.
There are 3 levels for each module:
- Taster – one 30-minute webinar that will give you an introduction to the subject to get you started, and signpost you to some free resources.
- Webinar – a series of 45-minute webinars, plus 15 minutes for Q&A. The number in each series will vary, and this will guide you through each step in delivering the outcomes shown. Each webinar may be attended by a number of organisations, and therefore no sensitive information will be shared.
- Private workshop – the same series of 45-minute workshops but just for your organisation and delivered in online meeting format, so it’s much more interactive, and we can privately discuss issues affecting your organisation. Nick can tailor the material to more closely match your circumstances.
Prices depend on the number attending from your organisation at any one time, and your income, so they are affordable to organisations of all sizes and stages in their development. Contact Nick to talk about what you need, and get an instant quote.
Each module can be delivered on its own, or as part of a programme, conference, Board or Management Team retreat, a series of virtual or onsite workshops, or webinars for just your organisation or a group. They can also form the basis of consultancy projects, such as a part-time DPO, Change Programme or xRM procurement.
I am currently running a number of programmes which bring together relevant modules under the headings of:
- Developing your own Theory of Change
- Coronavirus bounce back – being in the best shape for the new ‘normal’
- Data protection review
- Responding to the next crisis
- Introduction to Fundraising for non-fundraisers
- Create a workable Fundraising strategy and plan
- Embedding the Charity Governance Code into BAU
- Applying behavioural science to increase fundraising income
The charities that I work with are using these programmes and modules to help them develop new strategy and plans, review existing thinking, strategy and plans, and to address specific problems and opportunities.
I want you to stay safe and deliver more impact, so why not ask how I can help you and your organisation? If you have a problem, an opportunity or a project then contact me today.