You are very welcome to visit our website.
Here at Zorva Consulting, we help your non-profit organisation stay safe and deliver more impact through excellence in governance, strategy and use of technology.
On this website you can find out what we do, sign up for our monthly Insight eNewsletters (you can choose from Governance and GDPR, Technology and Fundraising), check out the latest news (courtesy of Third Sector) which is updated every day, and contact us to talk about a problem that needs fixing, or a project or opportunity we might be able to help with.
We know the challenges you face and how to turn them into opportunities:
- Your charity needs to deliver the maximum impact for your beneficiaries, and at the same time stay safe as it operates under scrutiny from the Charity Commission, Fundraising Regulator, Information Commissioner’s Office, HMRC, and other agencies.
- Your staff and volunteers need to operate in an environment that protects them and their work.
- Your Board needs to know their responsibilities and be equipped to deal with them.
- Your supporters need to have confidence in the way you run your charity, how you raise money and how you spend it.
- All this is so that your beneficiaries get the help they need, and you make the most impact for them.
At Zorva Consulting, we adopt a mentoring approach to help develop your skills, strategies, IT systems, processes and procedures. We apply our extensive experience and knowledge to the problems and opportunities you face, coming along side your team to transfer as many skills as you have resources for, whilst offering ongoing support and advice.
So whether you have a problem to solve, an opportunity to take advantage of, or you just want to make sure you are doing things in the best way to stay safe and deliver more impact, get in touch and see how we can help.