A Theory of Change is valuable if you need to:
- Step back and review who you are as an organisation
- Objectively evaluate the impact you are making
- Focus your resources in the best way to deliver the maximum impact
- Be successful in more funding applications
- Step back from some activities that you really ought to conclude
- Identify where you could be doing more but are not sure how to start
- Better understand the changing environment and underlying assumptions
- Bring everyone with you on the journey to change
- Identify where monitoring & evaluation resources should be focused
This can be delivered as:
- What … Why … How webinar – a 40-minute introduction and overview with Q&A.
- Mixed group workshops – a guided series of 6 workshops to help you create or review your own Theory of Change, which can be run in-person, online or hybrid. You will begin to
- Exclusive workshops – just for your organisation and uniquely tailored to your circumstances and requirements, and can be run in-person, remotely or hybrid.
Find out more about the TinoPai programme delivery options.
- Develop your own Theory of Change (or review an existing one)
- Identify outcomes and outputs
- Understand the underlying assumptions
- Create your narrative
- Use your Theory of Change to govern, manage and develop your organisation
For details, available dates and pricing please contact Nick.