The Charity Commission has produced a very good summary of the types of fraud and cybercrime which are particularly prevalent at the moment, and I would encourage you to review it.
Entitled ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19): increased risk of fraud and cybercrime against charities‘ the microsite includes resources such as:
- Webinar from the Charity Fraud Awareness hub
- NCSC guidance on phishing attacks
- Suspicious Email Reporting Service
- Keeping devices secure
- Minimising risk when staff work at home
- Using video conferencing services securely
Please take the time to have a look, and let others in your organisation know of this too.