Join us on Friday 24th February 2023 at 9:30am for an hour.
Whenever we collect someone’s personal data we need to be transparent, and ask for appropriate consent if we need it.
If we get it right, it makes it much easier to use their personal data for fundraising, communications and other things whilst adhering to the UK GDPR.
But if we get it wrong, it can prevent us fundraising, asking for help in other ways, and generally keeping people informed.
In 20% of the cases of real signup forms that we see, the wording is limiting the possibility of future fundraising!
This webinar is for you if you are a fundraiser, or are responsible for communications, websites or involved in data protection.
After a quick refresher on the UK GDPR and PECR rules and guidance, Nick will help you understand:
– What makes the ideal signup form
– Common mistakes and how to avoid them (with real examples)
– How to create a template signup form that you can use all the time and which will cater for donations, newsletter and other types of signup
– Some general rules that you can apply easily
– Where to find free information
– Sources of further help
– And a special offer to review one of your own signup forms at no charge
As always everything will be related back to regulations and best practice. There will be time for a Q&A at the end of the webinar, and you can submit specific questions in advance.
For more information and to book, use the link https://zorva.info/free-webinars/ – if you are not a TinoPai member you will need to register and the link will help you (it’s free and will give you access to other free live and on-demand webinars).