eBay has announced a £1.7million package of funding and training support, aimed at boosting charity online retail as we all seek to restart our fundraising after COVID-19.
If you are new to using eBay to raise funds for your charity, or if you are considering it, you can sign up for a free 90 minute training session which will cover:
- Planning your workspace and logistics
- Knowing how to set up on eBay for Charity
- Creating great listings that generate clicks and sales
- Working out how to get the best price for your items
- Making sure you deliver great customer service.
The free sessions run weekly through July so sign up at Eventbrite now.
eBay UK Vice-President Rob Hattrell said
“Charities up and down the country can embrace online retail as a way to raise vital funds to keep operating during and after the pandemic. This is particularly important now, when so many traditional forms of fundraising remain unavailable.”
I agree and I would encourage you to sign up for the free training session and see how you could benefit.