The Chartered Institute of Fundraising (“CIoF”) has issued new guidance, giving an overview of the different approaches that charities can take when fundraising with children and young people. Their guidance includes:
- Keeping children and young people safe when fundraising
- Organising events for children and families
- Children and young volunteer fundraisers
- Fundraising online with children and young people
- Schools Programs
- What do the rules say about fundraising with children and young people?
The guidance is available to everyone, whether a CIoF member or not, using the link https://ciof.org.uk/events-and-training/resources/fundraising-with-children-and-young-people