TinoPai is the Maori word for ‘excellence’ and the programme is designed to help you stay safe and deliver your impact by taking advantage of a range of our services.
There is a free membership level and 2 paid levels, depending on the size of your organisation.
- Monthly webinars available live and on-demand
- 20-minute insight calls to discuss a question or get started with a project
- Occasional briefing notes to give detail on new guidance and best practice, or to explore a question in more detail
Subscription services – depending on the size of your organisation (as shown by the total income from the Charity Commission website):
- Discounted 1-hour workshops
- Discounted Data Protection Review
- Exclusive briefing notes and invitations to special webinars and Q&A sessions
The basic TinoPai membership is completely free, and you can choose to upgrade at any time. If you take advantage of a Data Protection Review and attend 2 exclusive webinars, the subscription membership level pays for itself.
Sign up for the FREE TinoPai programme now.